NEW Spring/Summer 2014 Model - A long-standing off-road favourite, the GEL-FUJI TRABUCO NEUTRAL 2 GT-X delivers comfort and protection. This edition introduces a new upper that’s cleaner and more comfortable.
The NEUTRAL version is specifically designed for trail runners with a neutral gait and has a softer Solyte lasting to provide extra cushioning.
It also features a Rock Protection Plate and Trail Specific Outsole to provide protection and traction on the most challenging surfaces.
The Personal Heel Fit provides a memory foam collar in the heel to ensure a secure, comfortable fit.
The GEL-FUJI TRABUCO NEUTRAL 2 G-TX features a weatherproof yet breathable GORE-TEX upper to protect your foot in extreme weather conditions.
- 3M SCOTCHLITE™ - A special reflective material that enhances visibility when light is poor.
- AHAR+ - This is a thinner and lighter version of ASICS High Abrasion Resistance rubber. It is placed on heavy contact areas of the outsole to reduce excessive wear.
- CALIFORNIA SLIP LASTING - For stability and comfort. Upper is stitched around a canvas or EVA board and directly attached to the midsole.
- CLUTCH COUNTER - Exoskelatal heel counter provides improved support and createsimproved heel fitting enviroment. GORE-TEX Upper.
- GEL (REARFOOT & FOREFOOT) CUSHIONING SYSTEM - Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- GORETEX UPPER - Waterproof and breathable upper designed to protect the foot during extreme weather conditions.
- LACE POCKET - This is a feature especially designed for Nordic Walking, which will prevent your poles from becoming caught up in the shoe-laces.
- REMOVABLE SOCKLINER - A sockliner which can be removed to accomodate a medical orthotic.
- ROCK PROTECTION PLATE - Protects the foot against sharp objects such as rocks and branches.
- SOLYTE - Proprietary cushioning material that provides an exceptionally lightweight midsole with excellent bounce-back and durability.
- TRAIL SPECIFIC OUTSOLE - Reversed lugs provide uphill an downhill traction on all types of terrain.
- TRUSSTIC SYSTEM - A moulded component under the mid-foot area/arch. Provides strength and stability without the loss of flexibility, and in combination with the contoured midsole, helps to control torsion.