NEW Autumn/Winter 2014 Model - Run further with a shoe that offers comfort and cushioning.
The GEL-NIMBUS 16 is the newest edition of Asics flagship cushioning shoe and gives you exceptional comfort and cushioning.
It comes with an improved fit around the midfoot thanks to the FluidFit upper that uses 4-way stretch mesh.
For added comfort, the full-length SpEVA 45 lasting and FluidRide midsole give you the ultimate plush ride with a great bounce-back.
With rearfoot and forefoot GEL, your foot is cushioned from landing through to push off.
There’s also excellent forefoot flexibility with new flex grooves on the outsole.
And with Full Length Guidance Line, your foot is guided through the gait cycle so you can run more efficiently even when fatigued.
- 3M REFLECTIVE - A special reflective material that enhances visibility when light is poor.
- AHAR+ - New blown AHAR outsole material. Delivers enhanced cushioning, durability and ride to the foot.
- CLUTCH COUNTER - Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting enviroment.
- ComforDry™ SOCKLINER - Removable sockliner that provides cushioning performance and anti-microbial properties for a cooler, dryer, healthier enviroment.
- DISCRETE EYELETS - Independently placed eyelets disperse lace tension, creating a customized fit enviroment and enhanced upper comfort.
- FLUIDFIT - ASICS FluidFit technology combines a technical mesh that stretches in multiple directions with other stretch materials to create a glove like fit.
- FLUIDRIDE - The latest evolution in ASICS midsole technology. FluidRide provides the ultimate bounce back and cushioning characterics while being lightweight.
- GUIDANCE LINE® - Vetical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- GUIDANCE TRUSSTIC - Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoes.
- IMPACT GUIDANCE SYSTEM (I.G.S) - The ASICS IGS is a technical shoe design philosophy that allows the athlete's foot to perform in a more natural manner. ASICS high-tech IGS shoes are constructed in a way that enhances natural gait.
- LIGHT AHAR SPONGE - A blown AHAR rubber outsole material with high abrasion-resistant qualities for added durability, combined with a comfortable, cushioned ride.
- REARFOOT AND FOREFOOT GEL® Cushioning System - Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- spEVA 45 LASTING - ASICS midsole material takes on a new role as a lasting technology for enhanced cushioning and comfort.