90s styling that looks just as cool today as it did back then. This genre classic, the first in the GEL-KAYANO dynasty, first hit stores in 1993 and has rocked the world ever since. A pioneering sneaker, it’s known for top cushioning and a snug supportive fit.
Gel technology means ultimate cushioning and comfort that lasts. Slip them on and off quickly, with an integrated structure and a mono-stretch sock that moves with you.
FEATURES & TECHNOLOGIES
- DUOMAX - A proprietary ASICS system that consists of two different density midsole materials and designed to provide smooth overpronation control.
- FLUIDFIT - upper technology combines multi-directional stretch mesh with stretch reinforcements that adapt to the athlete's foot, creating a truly customized glove-like fit.
- GEL (REARFOOT & FOREFOOT) CUSHIONING SYSTEM - Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- GUIDANCE LINE - Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- GUIDANCE TRUSSTIC - This Trusstic System integrates Guidance Line construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- HEEL CLUTCHING SYSTEM - An external Pebax Heel Clutching System which works like an exoskeleton, providing support while clearing the heel area of a bulky internal structure. This innovation makes the shoe lighter and eliminates almost everything that might cause blisters or chafing.
- I.G.S. - The ASICS Impact Guidance System or I.G.S. is a technical shoe design philosophy that allows the athlete’s foot to perform in a more natural manner. ASICS high-tech I.G.S. shoes are constructed in a way that enhances natural “gait”.