NEW Spring/Summer 2014 Colourway - A high-mileage trainer for severe overpronators, the GEL-FOUNDATION 11 provides extra stability without sacrificing on comfort and fit.
This edition includes a Solyte-Plus midsole, making the shoe significantly lighter than previous models while offering the same firm support.
The new Guidance Line along the sole guides your foot as it takes off to help improve your running efficiency.
The GEL-FOUNDATION 11 features a new and lightweight upper design, while the Personal Heel Fit memory foam ensures a snug and customised fit.
The forefoot still contains a Bunion Window, giving your forefoot room to spread out comfortably with each stride.
The outsole is reinforced with ASICS High Abrasion Rubber for better durability.
- 3M SCOTCHLITE™ - A special reflective material that enhances visibility when light is poor.
- AHAR+ - This is a thinner and lighter version of ASICS High Abrasion Resistance rubber. It is placed on heavy contact areas of the outsole to reduce excessive wear.
- BUNION WINDOW - Designed to allow the foot to spread out comfortably and without irritation during propulsion phase.
- COMFORDRY SOCKLINER - This insole provides the optimum cushioning performance system, along with anti-microbial properties, creating a cooler, drier, healthier shoe environment.
- DuoMax SUPPORT SYSTEM - A dual density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability, positioned sport specifically.
- GEL (REARFOOT & FOREFOOT) CUSHIONING SYSTEM - Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- GUIDANCE LINE - Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- PERSONAL HEEL FIT - A special foam heel construction that guarantees a perfect fit around the wearer’s heel.
- SOLYTE - Proprietary cushioning material that provides an exceptionally lightweight midsole with excellent bounce-back and durability.
- SOLYTE 65 - Employs 65 degree Solyte lasting material for a firmer, more stable platform feel.
- TRUE WIDTH FITTINGS - (D width / 4E width / 2E width). A width fitting that not only has more upper material to accomodate the wider foot, it also has a wider midsole base which will allow the bones of the foot to spread and prevent any restrictions or discomfort around the toes.
- TRUSSTIC SYSTEM - A moulded component under the mid-foot area/arch. Provides strength and stability without the loss of flexibility, and in combination with the contoured midsole, helps to control torsion.