NEW Autumn/Winter 2014 Colourway - A comfortable and cushioned ride.
Enjoy a cushioned feel on those longer runs.
The new GT-1000 2 is designed to help mild overpronators, giving you cushioning and stability while you run.
It is an impressive spec for your money - you get GEL cushioning in the rear and forefoot for extra comfort and reduced ground impact.
Plus, there's full-length Guidance Line technology to guide your foot from impact through to push-off. That gives you a more efficient and comfortable running style.
- 3M REFLECTIVE - A special reflective material that enhances visibility when light is poor.
- AHAR+ - New blown AHAR outsole material. Delivers enhanced cushioning, durability and ride to the foot.
- DuoMax® SUPPORT SYSTEM - A dual-density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability, positioned sport-specifically.
- GUIDANCE LINE® - Vetical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- REARFOOT AND FOREFOOT GEL® Cushioning System - Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- REMOVABLE SOCKLINER - EVA sockliner moulded to the shape of the foot, which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic.
- SpEVA Midsole Material - A supreme midsole material that improves bounce back characteristics and decreases midsole breakdown.
- SPEVA 55 LASTING - Improves bounce-back characteristics and decreases midsole breakdown.
- TRUSSTIC SYSTEM - Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoes.