NEW AutumnWinter 2013 Model - Versatile and highly cushioned, the GEL-PULSE 5 offers outstanding comfort and value in the Cushioning category.
The Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Cushioning absorb shock when your foot lands. It combines with the SpEVA midsole material to offer a fantastic ride.
The Guidance Trusstic System integrates Guidance Line construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
The Trusstic System reduces the shoe's weight and provides torsional stiffness for better stability in the midfoot. The popular GEL-PULSE 5 is a great all-round shoe for neutral runners.
- 3M SCOTCHLITE™ - A special reflective material that enhances visibility when light is poor.
- AHAR+ - This is a thinner and lighter version of ASICS High Abrasion Resistance rubber. It is placed on heavy contact areas of the outsole to reduce excessive wear.
- COMFORDRY SOCKLINER - This insole provides the optimum cushioning performance system, along with anti-microbial properties, creating a cooler, drier, healthier shoe environment.
- GEL (REARFOOT & FOREFOOT) CUSHIONING SYSTEM - Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- GUIDANCE LINE - Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- GUIDANCE TRUSSTIC - This Trusstic System integrates Guidance Line construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- SpEVA Midsole Material - A supreme midsole material that improves bounce back characteristics and decreases midsole breakdown.
- SpEVA 45 - Employs 45 degree SpEVA lasting material for a soft platform feel.
- TRUSSTIC SYSTEM - A moulded component under the mid-foot area/arch. Provides strength and stability without the loss of flexibility, and in combination with the contoured midsole, helps to control torsion.