Made for speed on the hockey field, lightweight and with a snug fit.
Lightweight and with a snug fit, the second edition of the GEL-HOCKEY NEO is made for speed on the hockey field.
The GEL-HOCKEY NEO 2 contains both Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL for excellent cushioning and shock absorption.
The DuoMax Support System in the midsole enhances support and stability for both forward and sideways movement, while the Solyte midsole material and Trusstic System help to reduce the shoe's weight.
The shoe also features slightly shorter cleats optimised for water-based turfs.
- GEL (REARFOOT & FOREFOOT) CUSHIONING SYSTEM - Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- DUOMAX - A proprietary ASICS system that consists of two different density midsole materials and designed to provide smooth overpronation control.
- REMOVABLE SOCKLINER - A sockliner which can be removed to accomodate a medical orthotic.
- SOLYTE - Proprietary cushioning material that provides an exceptionally lightweight midsole with excellent bounce-back and durability.
- SOLYTE 55 - Employs 55 degree Solyte lasting material for a soft but stable platform feel.
- TRUSSTIC SYSTEM - A moulded component under the mid-foot area/arch. Provides strength and stability without the loss of flexibility, and in combination with the contoured midsole, helps to control torsion.