Play hard for all 4 quarters in a netball shoe that can take a lot of punishment.
Slide, plant and drag your feet with reinforcements in all the key areas of the shoe. And wear them game after game with an extra-durable outsole.
Move around the court supported with stabilising tech on the inside of your foot. And play comfortable for the full 60 minutes with a soft top layer in the midsole and an OrthoLite sockliner.
Play at a high intensity with a really durable shoe that can handle 60 minutes of punishment
Enjoy extra comfort with an OrthoLite sockliner and a base suited to wider feet Stay supported with stabilising tech placed along the inside of your foot
FEATURES & TECHNOLOGIES
- AHAR+ - Acronym for ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. Placeds in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
- DuoMax® SUPPORT SYSTEM - A dual-density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability, positioned sport-specifically.
- REARFOOT AND FOREFOOT GEL® Cushioning System - Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- SOLYTE - A lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS' standard EVA and SpEVa. Also features enhanced cushioning and durability.
- SOLYTE 55 LASTING - ASICS lightest midsole material takes on a new role as a lasting technology.
- TRUE WIDTH FITTINGS - (D width / 4E width / 2E width). A width fitting that not only has more upper material to accomodate the wider foot, it also has a wider midsole base which will allow the bones of the foot to spread and prevent any restrictions or discomfort around the toes.
- TRUSSTIC SYSTEM - Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoes.