Cushioning just went to the next level
Your foot bounces off the pavement with the lighter, springier FluidRide 2.0 midsole. Extra cushioning comes courtesy of the SpEVA 45 lasting, and your push offs get a little extra power with a straighter platform under your big toe.
Shave seconds from your time in a shoe that gets you from landing to push off faster. You’ll be through your gait cycle in the blink of an eye thanks to the new rear and forefoot set-up. It all adds up to a shoe that matches your foot’s biomechanics perfectly.
• Get powerful push offs with a bouncy FluidRide 2.0 midsole and straighter platform under your big toe
• Make your running as efficient as possible with a flex groove down the outsole that guides your foot
• Soften every landing with GEL cushioning in the back and front
• Go faster with the new CUMULUS that’s 20g lighter than the past edition
FEATURES & TECHNOLOGIES
- 3M REFLECTIVE - A special reflective material that enhances visibility when light is poor.
- AHAR+ - New blown AHAR outsole material. Delivers enhanced cushioning, durability and ride to the foot.
- ComforDry™ SOCKLINER - Removable sockliner that provides cushioning performance and anti-microbial properties for a cooler, dryer, healthier enviroment.
- DISCRETE EYELETS - Independently placed eyelets disperse lace tension, creating a customized fit enviroment and enhanced upper comfort.
- FLUIDRIDE - The latest evolution in ASICS midsole technology. FluidRide provides the ultimate bounce back and cushioning characterics while being lightweight.
- GUIDANCE LINE® - Vetical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- GUIDANCE TRUSSTIC - This Trusstic System integrates Guidance Line construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- IMPACT GUIDANCE SYSTEM (I.G.S) - The ASICS IGS is a technical shoe design philosophy that allows the athlete's foot to perform in a more natural manner. ASICS high-tech IGS shoes are constructed in a way that enhances natural gait.
- REARFOOT AND FOREFOOT GEL® Cushioning System - Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- spEVA 45 LASTING - ASICS midsole material takes on a new role as a lasting technology for enhanced cushioning and comfort.