All that cushioning in a waterproof package
Your foot bounces off the pavement with the lighter, springier FluidRide 2.0 midsole. Extra cushioning comes courtesy of the SpEVA 45 lasting, and your push offs get a little extra power with a straighter platform under your big toe.
Shave seconds from your time in a shoe that gets you from landing to push off faster. You’ll be through your gait cycle in the blink of an eye thanks to the new rear and forefoot set-up. And rain will never be an issue for you – the Gore-Tex™ waterproof upper keeps it out.
• Stay dry with a waterproof Gore-Tex™ upper
• Make your running as efficient as possible with a flex groove down the outsole that guides your foot
• Soften every landing with GEL cushioning in the back and front and a bouncy FluidRide 2.0 midsole
FEATURES & TECHNOLOGIES
- 3M REFLECTIVE - A special reflective material that enhances visibility when light is poor.
- AHAR+ - New blown AHAR outsole material. Delivers enhanced cushioning, durability and ride to the foot.
- ComforDry™ SOCKLINER - Removable sockliner that provides cushioning performance and anti-microbial properties for a cooler, dryer, healthier enviroment.
- DISCRETE EYELETS - Independently placed eyelets disperse lace tension, creating a customized fit enviroment and enhanced upper comfort.
- FLUIDRIDE - The latest evolution in ASICS midsole technology. FluidRide provides the ultimate bounce back and cushioning characterics while being lightweight.
- GUIDANCE LINE® - Vetical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- GUIDANCE TRUSSTIC - This Trusstic System integrates Guidance Line construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- IMPACT GUIDANCE SYSTEM (I.G.S) - The ASICS IGS is a technical shoe design philosophy that allows the athlete's foot to perform in a more natural manner. ASICS high-tech IGS shoes are constructed in a way that enhances natural gait.
- REARFOOT AND FOREFOOT GEL® Cushioning System - Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- spEVA 45 LASTING - ASICS midsole material takes on a new role as a lasting technology for enhanced cushioning and comfort.