Rack up the kilometres in a lightweight running shoe that’s solid, reliable and won’t let you down on long runs. The GT-2000 5 is the go-to shoe for overpronators and helps you take aim at your running goals at any pace. It keeps your foot supported all the way from the start line to the post-race recovery zone.
The GT-2000 5 is designed to be reliable and comfortable for long distance runs. Every landing is softer with visible GEL cushioning in the rearfoot that’s positioned just right for overpronators. FluidRide technology provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability.
Stabilising technology stops your foot rolling inwards too much, encouraging a more efficient technique.
You’ll also get extra support with internal elastic bands in the upper that wrap around your midfoot. With these bands and a clamp-like heel counter, you’ll enjoy a secure fit throughout your run.
- 3M REFLECTIVE - A special reflective material that enhances visibility when light is poor.
- AHAR+ - New blown AHAR outsole material. Delivers enhanced cushioning, durability and ride to the foot.
- CLUTCH COUNTER - Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting enviroment.
- ComforDry™ SOCKLINER - Removable sockliner that provides cushioning performance and anti-microbial properties for a cooler, dryer, healthier enviroment.
- DYNAMIC DUOMAX - Next generation DuoMax system provides greater comfort and enhances gait efficiency.
- FLUIDRIDE - The latest evolution in ASICS midsole technology. FluidRide provides the ultimate bounce back and cushioning characterics while being lightweight.
- GUIDANCE LINE® - Vetical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- GUIDANCE TRUSSTIC - This Trusstic System integrates Guidance Line construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- IMPACT GUIDANCE SYSTEM (I.G.S) - The ASICS IGS is a technical shoe design philosophy that allows the athlete's foot to perform in a more natural manner. ASICS high-tech IGS shoes are constructed in a way that enhances natural gait.
- LIGHT AHAR SPONGE - A blown AHAR rubber outsole material with high abrasion-resistant qualities for added durability, combined with a comfortable, cushioned ride.
- REARFOOT AND FOREFOOT GEL® Cushioning System - Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.