RUN - Neutral
NEW Spring/Summer 2015 Model - The Jazz is back, bringing more speed than ever to the roads.
An upgraded mesh promotes breathability, while a lateral TPU weld secures the foot onto the platform, giving it a premium fit.
The Jazz 17 continues to prove itself as a great shoe for the neutral runner who wants a balanced, light and cushioned ride.
- COMFORTLITE SOCKLINER™ - Molded sockliner contoured to cradle the heel, support the arch and reduce peak pressures in the forefoot. Built from premium EVA for an exceptionally responsive feel.
- HRC+ - Saucony's strobel board is covered with an additional 3mm of foam to deliver an incredibly plush ride.
- HYDRAMAX™ collar lining - A superior lining material that has great moisture-wicking properties as well as a plush hand feel.
- HEEL PROGRID™ - 20% more responsive than EVA, ProGrid™ provides incredible cushioning in a lightweight package.
- SRC IMPACT ZONE™ - Super Rebound Compound provides shock attenuation and sets the foot up for a smooth transition.
- BLOWN RUBBER - Lighweight flexibile material provides added cushioning while maintaining durability and a smooth ride.
- XT-900™ - Premium carbon rubber outsole material that offers exceptional traction and high-wear properties without sacrificing durability.
- OFFSET - 8mm (Heel-to-toe differential of the shoe, inclusive of the midsole and outsole measurements).