All the cushioning you need on your runs.
GT-1000 is the new name of the hugely popular and great value GEL-1000 series. Designed for moderate overpronators, the GT-1000 offers all the cushioning and support you need.
The GT-1000 is the lightest model yet, featuring a slightly lowered midsole height to create more flexibility and responsiveness.
The new Full Length Guidance Line adds a groove along the length of the outsole to guide your foot in a more efficient gait.
Besides ample cushioning from its Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL units, this edition contains the DuoMax Support System in the midsole to create enhanced support and stability.
- 3M SCOTCHLITE™ - A special reflective material that enhances visibility when light is poor.
- AHAR+ - This is a thinner and lighter version of ASICS High Abrasion Resistance rubber. It is placed on heavy contact areas of the outsole to reduce excessive wear.
- DISCRETE EYESTAY LACING - Independently placed eyelets disburse lace tension, creating a customised fitting enviroment and enhanced upper comfort, while reducing possible irritation.
- DUOMAX - A proprietary ASICS system that consists of two different density midsole materials and designed to provide smooth overpronation control.
- GEL (REARFOOT & FOREFOOT) CUSHIONING SYSTEM - Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- GUIDANCE LINE - Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- REMOVABLE SOCKLINER - A sockliner which can be removed to accomodate a medical orthotic.
- SpEVA Midsole Material - Improves bounce back characteristics and decreases midsole breakdown.
- SpEVA 55 - Employs 55 degree SpEVA lasting material for a soft but stable platform feel.
- TRUSSTIC SYSTEM - A moulded component under the mid-foot area/arch. Provides strength and stability without the loss of flexibility, and in combination with the contoured midsole, helps to control torsion.