NEW Autumn/Winter 2013 Colourway - A low-profile volleyball shoe that combines speed and comfort.
The GEL-BEYOND has a lower profile to create the perfect volleyball shoe for those seeking a combination of speed and comfort.
This edition features the new Dynamic GEL Plate for more stability and to assist your foot in its forward movement.
With both Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Cushioning, the shoe absorbs impact shock upon landing and take-off.
The Personal Heel Fit adds a line of memory foam in the heel to create a snug, personalised fit.
The outsole is made of Wet Grip rubber to create better traction on indoor surfaces, while the Magic Sole offers breathability.
- GEL (REARFOOT & FOREFOOT) CUSHIONING SYSTEM - Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- MAGIC SOLE - Vented sole and midsole which minimizes weight and maximizes breathability.
- PERSONAL HEEL FIT - A special foam heel construction that guarantees a perfect fit around the wearer’s heel.
- REMOVABLE SOCKLINER - A sockliner which can be removed to accomodate a medical orthotic.
- SOLYTE - Proprietary cushioning material that provides an exceptionally lightweight midsole with excellent bounce-back and durability.
- SOLYTE 55 - Employs 55 degree Solyte lasting material for a soft but stable platform feel.
- SpEVA 45 - Employs 45 degree SpEVA lasting material for a soft platform feel.
- TRUSSTIC SYSTEM - A moulded component under the mid-foot area/arch. Provides strength and stability without the loss of flexibility, and in combination with the contoured midsole, helps to control torsion.
- WET GRIP RUBBER - An outsole made from a special blend of components designed to enhance traction – even on a wet surface.