NEW Autumn/Winter 2013 Model - The GEL-CUMULUS 15 GS is made for kids, and provides great cushioning and stability.
This all-round cushioned trainer contains Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL, which absorb shock when your foot lands and takes off to provide a fantastic ride.
The outsole is reinforced with ASICS High Abrasion Resistance rubber to reduce excessive wear, and for greater durability.
The shoe’s Trusstic System reduces the weight of the sole and creates more flexibility, while retaining the supportive quality of the shoe.
- 3M SCOTCHLITE™ - A special reflective material that enhances visibility when light is poor.
- AHAR - ASICS High Abrasion Resistance rubber is a tough rubber compound used at the heavy contact areas of the outsole. Helps to reduce excessive wear.
- ASYMMETRICAL LACING SYSTEM - A lacing system that follows the curve on top of the foot in a natural way, to ensure a perfect fit and less friction.
- GEL (REARFOOT & FOREFOOT) CUSHIONING SYSTEM - Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- REMOVABLE SOCKLINER - A sockliner which can be removed to accomodate a medical orthotic.
- TRUSSTIC SYSTEM - A moulded component under the mid-foot area/arch. Provides strength and stability without the loss of flexibility, and in combination with the contoured midsole, helps to control torsion.