Booming shots from the baseline.
Send your opponent the fiercest shots they’ve ever seen. The GEL-CHALLENGER 10 keeps you light on your feet so you can sprint across the baseline, then gives you grip and stability so you can set your feet securely and hit the ball with full force.
Chasing down drop shots is easy too, as you get all the cushioning of a running shoe plus a comfortable snug fit around the heel.
- Designed for fast and powerful baseline play
- Your foot is supported when you move side-to-side
- An outer sole that lasts and is built for playing on hard courts
- AHAR+ - New blown AHAR outsole material. Delivers enhanced cushioning, durability and ride to the foot.
- ANTI-GRAVEL TONGUE - Special tongue construction that prevents debris entering the shoe.
- CALIFORNIA SLIP LASTING - For stability and comfort. Upper is stitched around a canvas or EVA board and directly attached to the midsole.
- PERSONALISED HEEL FIT (PHF) - Two layers of memory foam line the collar and mold to the athlete's heel, creating a personalised fit.
- P-GUARD - Reinforced rubber/resin compound attached to the forefoot providing increases durability and protection.
- REARFOOT AND FOREFOOT GEL® Cushioning System - Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- REMOVABLE SOCKLINER - EVA sockliner moulded to the shape of the foot, which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic.
- SOLYTE - A lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS' standard EVA and SpEVa. Also features enhanced cushioning and durability.
- TRUSSTIC SYSTEM - Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoes.