NEW Autumn/Winter Colourway - Maximum stability on the tennis court.
The shoe of choice for professional tennis players, the GEL-RESOLUTION 5 offers stability and durability tailored especially to baseline players.
With both Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Cushioning, the shoe absorbs impact shock upon landing and take-off, and allows easy forward and sideways movement.
The T-Truss, an extended Trusstic, offers additional stability in the heel, particularly for the jumping forehand stroke.
The Discrete Eyeletstay lacing design creates a snug, customised fit.
The shoe's outsole is slightly thicker on the medial side of your foot to accommodate for sideways movements.
- AHAR+ - This is a thinner and lighter version of ASICS High Abrasion Resistance rubber. It is placed on heavy contact areas of the outsole to reduce excessive wear.
- BIOMORPHIC FIT - The Biomorphic technology is incorporated into the upper where the areas of highest deformation are found. This ensures a better fit, improved comfort, less risk of injury and enhanced performance.
- DISCRETE EYELETSTAY LACING - Independently placed eyelets disburse lace tension, creating a customised fitting enviroment and enhanced upper comfort, while reducing possible irritation.
- GEL (REARFOOT & FOREFOOT) CUSHIONING SYSTEM - Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- I.G.S (Impact Guidance System) (MULTI-SPORT) - Linked, category specific componentry that enhances the foots natural gait.
- P-GUARD - Upper material features an abrasion and tear resistant synthetic material which increases upper durability and increases protection to the medial side metatarsal region.
- PERSONAL HEEL FIT - A special foam heel construction that guarantees a perfect fit around the wearer’s heel.
- REMOVABLE SOCKLINER - A sockliner which can be removed to accomodate a medical orthotic.
- SOLYTE - Proprietary cushioning material that provides an exceptionally lightweight midsole with excellent bounce-back and durability.
- TRUSSTIC SYSTEM - A moulded component under the mid-foot area/arch. Provides strength and stability without the loss of flexibility, and in combination with the contoured midsole, helps to control torsion.