The baseline is your territory.
When you pride yourself on being fast and powerful, you need a shoe that supports your style. Meet the GEL-RESOLUTION 6.
You’ll chase down every point and sprint from one side of the court to the other thanks to the outsole that gives you the freedom and flexibility to switch direction in a fraction of a second.
- Support in the areas that handle the greatest amount of force
- Every landing is more comfortable with a plush FluidRide midsole and GEL cushioning
- Freer movement around the court in Asics lightest ever GEL RESOLUTION
- AHAR+ - New blown AHAR outsole material. Delivers enhanced cushioning, durability and ride to the foot.
- ANTI-GRAVEL TONGUE - Special tongue construction that prevents debris entering the shoe.
- CALIFORNIA SLIP LASTING - For stability and comfort. Upper is stitched around a canvas or EVA board and directly attached to the midsole.
- ComforDry™ SOCKLINER - Removable sockliner that provides cushioning performance and anti-microbial properties for a cooler, dryer, healthier enviroment.
- DuoMax® SUPPORT SYSTEM - A dual-density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability, positioned sport-specifically.
- FLEXION FIT VAMP - Upper technology which offers stability, comfort and breathability.
- FLUIDRIDE - The latest evolution in ASICS midsole technology. FluidRide provides the ultimate bounce back and cushioning characterics while being lightweight.
- IMPACT GUIDANCE SYSTEM (I.G.S) - The ASICS IGS is a technical shoe design philosophy that allows the athlete's foot to perform in a more natural manner. ASICS high-tech IGS shoes are constructed in a way that enhances natural gait.
- PERSONALISED HEEL FIT (PHF) - Two layers of memory foam line the collar and mold to the athlete's heel, creating a personalised fit.
- P-GUARD - Reinforced rubber/resin compound attached to the forefoot providing increases durability and protection.
- REARFOOT AND FOREFOOT GEL® Cushioning System - Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- REMOVABLE SOCKLINER - EVA sockliner moulded to the shape of the foot, which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic.
- SOLYTE - A lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS' standard EVA and SpEVa. Also features enhanced cushioning and durability.
- SpEVA Midsole Material - A supreme midsole material that improves bounce back characteristics and decreases midsole breakdown.
- TRUSSTIC SYSTEM - Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoes.