The versatile GEL-BLACKHEATH 4 offers the stability and cushioning that modern field hockey players need.
The Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Cushioning absorbs shock and helps transition your foot from impact to toe-off.
The DuoMax Support System in the midsole enhances support and stability for both forward and sideways movement, while the SpEVA midsole material improves bounce back.
On the upper the Asymmetrical Lacing Design follows the shape of your foot to ensure a secure, comfortable fit.
The GEL-BLACKHEATH 4 features cleats suitable for both sand and water-based turfs.
- ASYMMETRICAL LACING SYSTEM - A lacing system that follows the curve on top of the foot in a natural way, to ensure a perfect fit and less friction.
- DUOMAX - A proprietary ASICS system that consists of two different density midsole materials and designed to provide smooth overpronation control.
- GEL (REARFOOT) CUSHIONING SYSTEM - The ASICS GEL system is based on a special kind of silicone that enables optimal shock absorption. Rearfoot GEL provides cushioning in all directions, absorbs impact forces and helps to stabilise the foot during heel contact.
- REMOVABLE SOCKLINER - A sockliner which can be removed to accomodate a medical orthotic.
- SpEVA Midsole Material - Improves bounce back characteristics and decreases midsole breakdown.
- SpEVA 55 - Employs 55 degree SpEVA lasting material for a soft but stable platform feel.
- TRUSSTIC SYSTEM - A moulded component under the mid-foot area/arch. Provides strength and stability without the loss of flexibility, and in combination with the contoured midsole, helps to control torsion.
|ALL or PART||White:Black:Purple|