NEW Autumn/Winter 2013 Colourway - The GEL-ROCKET 6 is a comfortable and versatile multicourt shoe that’s great for volleyball as well as other indoor sports.
The shoe’s Forefoot GEL Cushioning absorbs impact shock upon landing, while the California lasting adds stability and comfort.
The outsole is made of NC Rubber to provide better traction on court surfaces.
- CALIFORNIA SLIP LASTING - For stability and comfort. Upper is stitched around a canvas or EVA board and directly attached to the midsole.
- GEL (FOREFOOT) CUSHIONING SYSTEM - Attenuates shock during impact phase.
- NC RUBBER OUTSOLE - Compound containing more natural rubber content than traditional solid rubber, resulting in enhanced traction on court systems.
- REMOVABLE SOCKLINER - A sockliner which can be removed to accomodate a medical orthotic.
- TRUSSTIC SYSTEM - A moulded component under the mid-foot area/arch. Provides strength and stability without the loss of flexibility, and in combination with the contoured midsole, helps to control torsion.