Superb cushioning for your training runs.
A cushioned trainer with a super plush platform feel, the GEL-Cumulus 15 provides better comfort than ever.
New in this edition is the full-length SpEVA lasting delivering extra bounce back. Along with the Visible Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL, it absorbs shock when your foot lands to provide a fantastic cushioned ride.
It also includes the Full Length Guidance Line, a groove along the sole that guides your foot through the gait cycle and helps you run more efficiently, even when fatigue sets in.
The Discrete Eyestay Construction on the upper improves the overall fit by allowing each eyelet to pull directly from the base of the shoe.
The GEL-CUMULUS 15 G-TX features a weatherproof yet breathable GORE-TEX upper to protect your foot in extreme weather conditions.
- 3M SCOTCHLITE™ - A special reflective material that enhances visibility when light is poor.
- AHAR+ - This is a thinner and lighter version of ASICS High Abrasion Resistance rubber. It is placed on heavy contact areas of the outsole to reduce excessive wear.
- COMFORDRY SOCKLINER - This insole provides the optimum cushioning performance system, along with anti-microbial properties, creating a cooler, drier, healthier shoe environment.
- DISCRETE EYESTAY LACING - Independently placed eyelets disburse lace tension, creating a customised fitting enviroment and enhanced upper comfort, while reducing possible irritation
- GEL (REARFOOT & FOREFOOT) CUSHIONING SYSTEM - Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- GORETEX UPPER - Waterproof and breathable upper designed to protect the foot during extreme weather conditions.
- GUIDANCE LINE - Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- I.G.S. - The ASICS Impact Guidance System or I.G.S. is a technical shoe design philosophy that allows the athlete’s foot to perform in a more natural manner. ASICS high-tech I.G.S. shoes are constructed in a way that enhances natural “gait”.
- PERSONAL HEEL FIT - A special foam heel construction that guarantees a perfect fit around the wearer’s heel.
- SOLYTE - Proprietary cushioning material that provides an exceptionally lightweight midsole with excellent bounce-back and durability.
- SpEVA 45 - Employs 45 degree SpEVA lasting material for a soft platform feel.
- TRUSSTIC SYSTEM - A moulded component under the mid-foot area/arch. Provides strength and stability without the loss of flexibility, and in combination with the contoured midsole, helps to control torsion.
|ALL or PART||Blue|