Knock off the kilometres in the GEL-NIMBUS 18, the long-distance running shoe with huge amounts of cushioning. Whether it’s a half-marathon or the whole thing, this lightweight shoe makes every stride more comfortable.
Every stride starts with a softer landing, with rearfoot GEL cushioning positioned closer to your foot. Keep clocking fast splits with a new heel counter that secures your foot in place.
- Bound off the ground with the bouncier FluidRide 2.0 midsole
- Enjoy softer landings with GEL cushioning placed in just the right position for neutral runners
- Get a great fit thanks to a snug upper with minimal stitches and a 3D skeleton print giving you extra support
FEATURES & TECHNOLOGIES
- 3M REFLECTIVE - A special reflective material that enhances visibility when light is poor.
- AHAR+ - New blown AHAR outsole material. Delivers enhanced cushioning, durability and ride to the foot.
- CALIFORNIA SLIP LASTING - For stability and comfort. Upper is stitched around a canvas or EVA board and directly attached to the midsole.
- CLUTCH COUNTER - Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting enviroment.
- ComforDry™ SOCKLINER - Removable sockliner that provides cushioning performance and anti-microbial properties for a cooler, dryer, healthier enviroment.
- DISCRETE EYELETS - Independently placed eyelets disperse lace tension, creating a customized fit enviroment and enhanced upper comfort.
- FLUIDRIDE - The latest evolution in ASICS midsole technology. FluidRide provides the ultimate bounce back and cushioning characterics while being lightweight.
- GUIDANCE LINE® - Vetical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- IMPACT GUIDANCE SYSTEM (I.G.S) - The ASICS IGS is a technical shoe design philosophy that allows the athlete's foot to perform in a more natural manner. ASICS high-tech IGS shoes are constructed in a way that enhances natural gait.
- PLUS 3 - 3mm of additional height on women's models helps relieve achilles tension.
- REARFOOT AND FOREFOOT GEL® Cushioning System - Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- SOLYTE - A lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS' standard EVA and SpEVa. Also features enhanced cushioning and durability.
- SpEVA Midsole Material - A supreme midsole material that improves bounce back characteristics and decreases midsole breakdown.
- TRUSSTIC SYSTEM - Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoes.