The NIMBUS that comes to life at night
Run in a NIMBUS that transforms into a reflective shoe once the sun sets. You’ll be seen by everyone and feel safer on the road in a shoe that has 360o reflectivity in low light.
Reflective on the outside, it’s all about comfort on the inside. Every stride begins with a bouncy push off and ends with a soft, cushioned landing. You’re in prime position to train for that marathon, whether you’re clocking 7-minute or 12-minute miles.
• Stand out with 360o reflectivity that comes alive at night
• Bound off the ground thanks to the bouncy FluidRide midsole
• Generate lots of power with each push-off thanks to the flexible sole
• Feel comfortable with a snug upper made with stretchy mesh
FEATURES & TECHNOLOGIES
- 3M REFLECTIVE - A special reflective material that enhances visibility when light is poor.
- AHAR+ - New blown AHAR outsole material. Delivers enhanced cushioning, durability and ride to the foot.
- CALIFORNIA SLIP LASTING - For stability and comfort. Upper is stitched around a canvas or EVA board and directly attached to the midsole.
- CLUTCH COUNTER - Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting enviroment.
- ComforDry™ SOCKLINER - Removable sockliner that provides cushioning performance and anti-microbial properties for a cooler, dryer, healthier enviroment.
- DISCRETE EYELETS - Independently placed eyelets disperse lace tension, creating a customized fit enviroment and enhanced upper comfort.
- FLUIDRIDE - The latest evolution in ASICS midsole technology. FluidRide provides the ultimate bounce back and cushioning characterics while being lightweight.
- GUIDANCE LINE® - Vetical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- IMPACT GUIDANCE SYSTEM (I.G.S) - The ASICS IGS is a technical shoe design philosophy that allows the athlete's foot to perform in a more natural manner. ASICS high-tech IGS shoes are constructed in a way that enhances natural gait.
- PLUS 3 - 3mm of additional height on women's models helps relieve achilles tension.
- REARFOOT AND FOREFOOT GEL® Cushioning System - Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- SOLYTE - A lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS' standard EVA and SpEVa. Also features enhanced cushioning and durability.
- SpEVA Midsole Material - A supreme midsole material that improves bounce back characteristics and decreases midsole breakdown.
- TRUSSTIC SYSTEM - Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoes.